visualarch is an architectural computer graphics company providing visual communication for architects and industrial designers. We develop and create presentations especially for competitions, marketing, promotion and project improvement.
Our studio is based in downtown Prague and our representatives also offer close collaboration and thorough services to clients around the world.
Our philosophy relies on having a reliable team of professionals. The visualarch team has a wealth of experience in helping our clients grow their visual language to achieve exceptional results. We explore journeys from displaying reality to an artificial, imaginary image.
Our environment is information in all kinds of simultaneous forms. visualarch includes the VR, animation and 3D printing divisions.
Our clients are prestigious architectural offices like:
- AECOM London / UK
- AECOM Los Angeles / US
- AUX Architecture Los Angeles / US
- CMC Architects / CZ
- D3A / CZ
- Fiala + Nemec s.r.o. / CZ
- Global Planning Architecture / ITA
- Krause Architects / UK
- Markus Tauber Architectura / ITA
- Olgoj Chorchoj / CZ
- Pavol Mikolajcak Architekt / ITA
- Peter Pichler Architecture / ITA
- Perathoner Architects / ITA
- RMJM Dubai / UAE
- RMJM Istanbul / Turkey
- RMDM Architectes / FRA
- STUDIOFORMA Architects / SUI
- Studio Symbiosis / UK
- Thienot Ballan Zalaica Architects / FRA
+420 777 602 990
128 00 Praha 2
If you would like to work on architectural renderings and animation projects for renowned architectural offices all over the world and this job is your passion, we will be happy to hear from you.
Please send us your portfolio, as well as a few words about yourself to: noro-at-visualarch.eu
No agencies please. Only work in the office. Our philosophy is teamwork and communication during render process.
- Norbert Gafrik Architect | Founder
- Pavol Simko Architect | Animation leader
- Robert Tame Architect | Senior 3D Artist
- Juanjo Ortega Architect | Senior 3D Artist
- Pavel Adamcik Designer | Senior 3D Artist
- Brano Adamcik 3D modeler | Senior 3D Artist
- Marek Babjak Architect | Senior 3D Artist
- Jan Adamus VR specialist | Postproduction
- Klara Adamusova 3D modeler | 3D Artist
- Pavel Zykmund Senior Architect
- Ivan Olontsev Junior Architect | VR Artist
- Greta Wild Junior Architect